Mental health can be a difficult subject for many, but that’s where we can help.
Join Olympic boxer and bronze medallist Harry Garside as he talks about the importance of Mental Fitness. This presentation, developed by experts has been designed to help young people by giving them knowledge and practical tools proven to:
• Build strength, flexibility and endurance to cope more effectively
• Learn how to refocus the mindset
• Recognise and feel good about the positives in life
• Reduce stress and worry
• Strengthen the immune system
• Improve memory, concentration and creative thinking
• Develop life meaning and purpose statements
Our free, 30 minute sessions are presented by community members with lived experience of mental illness. The presenters speak from the heart, sharing their personal story as well as our expert knowledge.
• This presentation is held completely online.
• We will provide a link to the webinar upon registration, 24 hours and 1 hour before the start time.
• This webinar requires a computer and stable internet connection.